Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday, November 17

This morning, my aunt Mary left for home and it was very sad. My daily life in Rome is I wake up, I eat breakfast, usually bread from a bakery called Roscioli in my neighborhood. Then we go out and go places, sometimes boring and sometimes fun. I know my way around in Rome. My favorite place is still the Vatican museum and my favorite art is the statue Laocoon. On Sunday, my cousin Charlie is coming for the last week of our trip. It's going to be very fun, but it's sad that my aunt left. She is sooo fun! This is the view from our apartment. That is the Gallery Spada. This afternoon we saw a lot of police because there is a strike going on. And what is very funny in Rome is that the strikers have a break for dinner!
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment